Subscribe to RSS

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com


Search Blog:
Loading

Friday, September 10, 2004

I CAN BREATH AGAIN

It's never smooth or easy for me. It's always been a battle. I probably wouldn't want it any other way though. For most of my time here in Germany, I've been walking around with a dark cloud over my head. There was a strong possibility that my film print wasn't going to show up. And, that's probably the worse thing that could happen to a filmmaker doing his dog and pony show only there isn't either a dog or a pony. The true meaning of farce really starts to flow through your veins. I hit the bars hard. I did my very own personal "Leaving Las Oldenburg". I almost got into a bar fight with an Ethopian and an Eritrean about world peace. I did an angry live tv show in which I pulled no punches about liberal Hollywood and conservative Big Business excess and greed. The $20 million "artists" vs. the negative $10 an hour "artist" vs. underpaid, undervalued, disrespected school teachers. But, now I can settle down. I just found out that the print is on its way and it will be here on time for the first screening.

I found the "Beacon in the Night" Herr Vogelsang again. I wanted to say thank you.

 
© Copyright Ears XXI Inc. All Rights Reserved